This photo of Terrace Visitor Information Centre is courtesy of TripAdvisor
Kermodei Tourism Society (KTS) was formed and incorporated in January 2007 as the official Destination Management Organization (DMO) for Terrace and the surrounding region. The KTS mandate is "to establish Terrace and the surrounding region as the premier eco-tourism destination in North-western BC. Working in conjuction with our stakeholders and industry leaders we address product and infrastructure development, marketing, training, and education".
To promote tourism growth and development of the Terrace area as the premier four-season, eco-tourism destination in North-Western BC through innovative marketing, product development and advocacy on behalf of the stakeholders of the Society.
To expand tourism in the Terrace area and generate incremental revenues by developing, coordinating and delivering collaborative destination products and services.
- KTS supports clean, green and environmentally sustainable practices
- KTS cares about our community/stakeholders and is supportive of industry partnerships
- KTS invests in quality experiencies (Social, environmental, cultural and economical) to make Terrace a desirable destination
- Increase the number of visitors to Terrace area and maximize duration of stay
- Increase awereness for tourism products including amenities, attractions, and activities thereby increasing tourism spending throughout the Terrace area
- Collaborate with stakeholder and location/regional organizations to improve existing and develop new tourism infrastructure and create export-ready products
- Collaborate with local/regional groups to promote activities and attractions and increase cooperative marketing
- Generate awereness and increase attedance at local festivals and events
Regional Contacts & Tourism Partners.
Northern British Columbia :http://www.hellobc.com/northern-british-columbia