Located in a renovated house located right behind the McDonalds, this restaurant offers a unique take on the typical Indian restaurant. The flavors are the same, but in addition to items like their Indian Rice Bowls you can choose lighter fare such as wraps and sandwiches. Takeout is available.
Casa Masala- HOT HOUSE -Lunch -Dinner -Late Night Snack
Monday to Saturday 11:30am-9:00pm Closed Sundays & Holidays.
You think your smart phone is “HOT”, wait until you get the new HOTHOUSE App! You can place your take-out order and pay for it, in just seconds! It’s a free download at your Apple App Store or Google Play.
Need a table for tonight? We have an App for that too! Download urbanspoon @ your App Store and go to the Hot House page and male your table reservation.
- Indian Rice Bowls, these entrees can be served without rice as a dish only or with your choice of plain white or brown basmati rice, or vegetable biryani. Add a plain naan to your meal or dish for $2.50 or a stuffed naan for $4.75.
- Butter Chicken, Mango Chicken, Curry Chicken, Palak Chicken, Curry Lamb, Mixed Sabji, Palak Paneer, Shahi Paneer, Chicken Khurcharn, Curry Coconut Beef, Calcutta Rice Bowl, Panner and Vegetables in Butter Tomato Gravy, Udaipur Fish Curry.
- Light Meals: Chicken quesadilla, Mango wrap, Butter Wrap, Shahi panner wrap, Allo Tikka Burger, Thali Veggie, and Butter Chicken Thali.
- Hot Salads: Samosa Salad, Meat Samosa Salad. Add Tandoori Chicken to you salad $6.00
- Beverages: Soft drinks, lassie, Coffee, Milke, Hot House Chai (free refills)
- Desserts: Chocolate Pecan Pie, Mango Lime Cheese Cake, Cardamon Rice Pudding
- Appetizers: Pakora, Vegetarian Samosa, Meat Samosa, Punjabi Poutine
- Kids Menu: Pizza Naan, Nachos, Cheese quesadilla, Kid's Butter Chicken, Rice & Beans.
- Sides: Plain Basmati Rice, Brow rice, Biryani rice.
- Breads: Plain Naan, Paneer and Spinach, Tendoori Chichen, Garlic Naan.
- Dipping Sauces: Soups- Butter Sauce, Mango Sauce, Curry Sauce, Palak Sauce, Curry Coconut Sauce, Tamarind Sauce, Butter Tomato Gravy, Dahin, Chutney Hot, Mint Chutney, Salsa, Sour Cream.
- Soups: Daal, Choley (Chick peas) Cuddy, Soup & Samosa, Yin & Yang.
All of our fresh Homemade sauces are prepared at the 5/10 scale ensuring plenty of flavour: However, if want to add some kick, let your server know your heat level. 5=mild, 7=medium, 10=hot!!
Please alert us to any food allergies!!!